buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>
Subject Re: Idea 7x issues
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:16:31 GMT
Hi Anders,

On Feb 26, 2010, at 7:31 AM, Anders Janmyr wrote:

> Hi Rhett,
>
> I'm interested in the your IDEA changes.
> I have made a few changes myself to the idea task not to the idea7
> task, mostly relating to JDK version.
>
> Could you put it on github, so I can pull from you?

I don't have the changes integrated with buildr right now -- the new
task is in the form of an extension embedded in a single project.
It's an open source project, though, so feel free to take a look:

https://ncisvn.nci.nih.gov/svn/psc/trunk/tasks/new-idea.rake
https://ncisvn.nci.nih.gov/svn/psc/trunk/tasks/new-idea.ipr.template

Rhett