buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: PackageGemTask methods not called
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:15:53 GMT
Hi Pepjin,

to package a buildr extension you typically don't need to use Buildr itself.
You can create a .gemspec file, then do:

gem build gem.gemspec
gem push gem-1.0.gem

I might be missing something, but really the line you point at is not
related to gem building and is very important in Buildr - it helps Buildr
know how to handle packages as artifacts, so where to upload them for
example.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 01:54, Pepijn Van Eeckhoudt <pepijn@vaneeckhoudt.net