buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.0 RC1
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 05:47:07 GMT
Default versions for ScalaCheck and ScalaTest pushed to 1.6 and 1.0.1,
respectively (Bill just made the release).  Three tests are failing in the
ScalaTest specs, but I'm not sufficiently familiar with ScalaTest as to
figure out what's going on (one of them just looks like a transient FSC
failure).

Once we get these passing again (and assuming it's before Tuesday), I vote
that we cut a new release candidate so we can get some more testing in
before our deadline for JRuby 1.5.

Daniel