buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.0 RC1
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 19:54:21 GMT
I'll look at the bugs on the 1.4 roadmap tonight and will filter those to be
fixed in subsequent releases.

Here is the filter I will use:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310734&fixfor=12313152

I hope to have a good handle over what needs to be fixed, and I'll take a
reasonable minimalist approach. If you want your bug to be considered,
please push the priority or signal it on it.

Thanks!

Antoine