buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError : org/apache/buildr/JavaTestFilter in trunk
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:03:23 GMT
Right now, we have the rest of the code set so that SCALA_HOME takes
precedence over scala.version.  I would personally prefer to leave it this
way, since FSC is unavailable when we use the Maven artifacts.

Whatever we decide, I think Scala.version should reflect the same precedence
that `compile` does (the current version in trunk/ does not).

Daniel