buildr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.0 RC1
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 04:03:22 GMT
Good to know!  That's still a little late for us, but certainly within the
realm of "repackage the all-in-one without telling anyone".  :-)

Incidentally, I pulled the latest from the jruby-1_5 branch and everything I
tried seems to work fine.  I didn't do anything even remotely comprehensive
though, it was just a bit of informal testing on my own stuff.

Daniel

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter <headius@headius.com
> wrote:

> FYI, jruby 1.5 we'll go to rc 2 next week. After that hopefully only 1 or 2
> more weeks before final.
>
> On Apr 20, 2010 7:07 PM, "Daniel Spiewak" <djspiewak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We can either issue RC2, or we can go straight to the full release.  My
> impression is that JRuby 1.5 isn't going to go GA for a while, so it's not
> worth waiting unless there's a testing advantage (like fixing those specs I
> don't understand).  :-)
>
> Daniel
>
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Antoine Toulme <antoine@lunar-ocean.com
> >wrote:
>
>
> > I'm all for it. Want to issue RC2 ? I can try again, with pygments this
> > time.
> >
> > On Sun, Apr 1...
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message