buildr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Spiewak <djspie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.0 RC1
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 03:44:03 GMT
> I'm fine with a release if ScalaTest 1.1 isn't released in a couple days.
> Bill did release 1.1-SNAPSHOT as response to my request so I think it it's
> just a matter of days.
>

Just heard back from him.  He's planning to do a release tonight so that we
can move forward.


> JRuby 1.5 RC1 was released this week and it would be nice to wait + test
> with the final release before we release.
>

I thought about that, but I'm leery about holding up our release even
longer.  I wouldn't mind giving them one or two days, but any longer...

How about this: we allow maybe two days waiting for JRuby 1.5.  In the
meantime, we test with the 1.5 RC to make sure there isn't anything that
would trip us up.  If 1.5 GA doesn't come out before Tuesday night, we do
the 1.4 release without it.  Once 1.5 comes out, we can test against it and
repackage the all-in-one distribution.  If there are any bugs which crop up
because of changes from 1.5 RC to 1.5 GA, we can do a 1.4.1 (or perhaps
1.4.0.1) release at that time.  I don't see this as a particularly likely
scenario though, it seems like all we should need to do is repackage the
all-in-one and we'll be golden.

How does that strike everyone?

Daniel

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message