buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.5 next week?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 00:40:12 GMT
Hi,

I tested it out on all our builds and only found one issue. JIRA is
down for system maintenance right nowso I have attached a patch to
address this but am away from the computer with the key to access svn
atm. So if you could make sure this change gets in before release I am
+1 for a release. The message for the commit should be something like

Ensure that the IDEA module is generated correctly when the module
contains no java files.

Without this change the output directory would be the project root
which would end up being excluded as a result. This problem was caused
by the refactor of the plugin prior to migrating it into buildr core.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald