buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildr 1.4.5 next week?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:04:44 GMT
Hi Alex,

is there a chance to get the BUILDR-486 in the one or the other way
into the next release? I'm fine with making the changes private to not
expose a public API to live with it. But having the build dependencies
listed in the pom is a nice addendum IMO.

Also I had an issue with the svn release function, I hope that I can
find some time to dig into that.

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de