buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Releasing 1.4.7 -- was: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.7 RC1
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:32:46 GMT
I was hoping to come back here and give better news. Alas my time has run
so scarce, I couldn't even come up with time to write up an email for the
last months.

I apologize for leaving this release open-ended. I have recently changed
jobs (now a Rails developer at collaborative drug.com) and got a baby on
the way.

If you don't hear much from me in the coming months, don't panic :)

I would like to try again releasing 1.4.7 before things get out of control
at home. I'll give it a shot this weekend. Please let me know if you have
objections.

Cheers,

Antoine