buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:17:11 GMT
Hi Peter,

thanks for fixing it. While the verbose fileutils output is gone now,
the buildr gem is still fetching, installing and requiring the *.15
version of highline under JRuby and thus still does not work as
expected. This is because $platform is 'java' on JRuby on Win7.
Perhaps you could use something like the following instead.

require 'rbconfig'
/mswin|mingw/.match RbConfig::CONFIG['host_os']

I didn't provide a patch for that because I'm not entirely sure where
this information should be used as well (there are other deps to be
only included on windows, but I'm not sure if they would work with
JRuby).

Thanks,
  Tammo

--