buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@apache.org>
Subject Buildr board report
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 16:17:41 GMT
Attachment F: Report from the Apache Buildr Project  [Alex Boisvert]

Apache Buildr is a Ruby-based build system for Java-based applications,
including support for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages
and
tools.

Our last release (v1.4.23) happened on June 12th, 2015.

Development and community activity (mailing lists, bug reports, etc.)
remains
relatively low. Our last committer/PMC change happened in October 2013.

We have no issues that require board attention.