buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Buildr 1.4.25 released
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 05:30:04 GMT
Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Change: BUILDR-712 Update jruby-openssl dependency version or support a range of versions
  * Change: Update gwt addon to add the GWT artifacts to project dependencies as specs rather
            than files.
  * Change: Support the project.root_project utility method to retrieve the top level project.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team