buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: compiling scala with 1.3.2
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 12:28:17 GMT
Hi Adrian,

Java and Scala sources must currently be in different projects since buildr
only supports one compiler per project and the Scala 2.7.1 compiler only
supports Scala files.   (This will change in 2.7.2 with the addition of Java
support;  we'll update the Buildr support soon).

So right now you'll need a layout similar to:

Buildfile
project1
  src
    main