buildr-users mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <alex.boisv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying...
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 19:44:48 GMT
Closest tool to Ruby God I know is the Java Service
Wrapper<http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/download.jsp>.
Other alternatives listed at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service_wrapper

You can use Buildr to generate the configuration file or fill in template
values for classpath, etc. and then invoke the native app directly.

#!/bin/sh
buildr update-wrapper-config
exec /path/to/native/wrapper config.properties

alex