buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <jmro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customizing .classpath generation for eclipse
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 13:33:00 GMT
Well it's not really weird behavior, the problem is in eclipse we need
the src/main/resources to go to target/classes instead of target/resources.
IIRC it's related to the persistence.xml location since it needs to be
where my entity classes live.

I was actually able to post process the .classpath quite simply by
doing the following:

task :eclipse do
  puts "Fixing eclipse .classpath"
  text = File.read(".classpath")
  tmp = File.new("tmp", "w")
  tmp.write(text.gsub(/output="target\/resources"/, ""))
  tmp.close()
  FileUtils.copy("tmp", ".classpath")
  File.delete("tmp")
end

This works great, it does the default eclipse task then it runs my code block.

Sincerely,
jesus