buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Richt <ryan.jerry.ri...@monsanto.com>
Subject Three (3) Language Compilation
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:05:50 GMT
Dear users group,

First, thank you so much for the patch yesterday! Sorry to bother you again but...

I was trying to find an example of 3-language compilation. It seems that if I have the canonical
dir structure and require both compilers, the nugget in the docs which says "if you include
both joint compilers the groovy compiler will take precedence" really means "your scala will
not get compiled at all, joint or otherwise"

In the list archives, I saw were Spiewak was suggesting a short 3 language example, but it
doesnt seem that ever matured. I'm wondering how to set up Java + Groovy + Scala in two cases
.... Groovy & Java joint + Scala alone, and Scala & Java joint + Groovy alone. This
would be all three langs in the same sub-project, not separate sub-projects.

Also, I think that old, short example with all the features and all 3 languages ... was a
great idea.

Thank you all!

Ryan Richt
Genome Integration Lead
Monsanto
to be received only by persons entitled
to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Please delete it and
all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail
by you is strictly prohibited.

by Monsanto, including its
subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence
of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such
code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.

The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and regulations
of the United States, potentially
including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions regulations
issued by the U.S. Department of
Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC).  As a recipient of this information you
are obligated to comply with all