buildr-users mailing list archives

From Allen Riddle <allenrid...@gmail.com>
Subject Version resolution with transitive dependencies
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 18:51:47 GMT
All,

I am new to Buildr, and I must say, it's an awesome project.  Is there a way
for Buildr to resolve the newer of two jars based on version number when
creating a zip package?  Specifically, I have a sub-project that packages a
zip file, of which all the dependent jars are copied into a "lib" folder,
and I want to ensure that the newest version of a jar that's resolved in two
different projects through the transitive method.  Any help is appreciated.
 Thanks.