bval-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean Validation Podling status
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:14:39 GMT

On Mar 16, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org> wrote:
>> Looks like Joe has the Mailing lists INFRA-2527 [1] and svn INFRA-2528
>> [2] setup.
>>
>> Kevan, can update our "clutch" information to denote that status?
>>
>> For the project page, wiki and JIRA, who should we ping?
>>

> You could ping the JIRA directly, with a gentle reminder that these
> are still open.
> I guess the wiki would be higher priority if we are planning to make
> the website confluence based.

I've created a JIRA project (BVAL) -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BVAL and a new
confluence space -- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BeanValidation/Index

I gave everyone that I could find on confluence/jira appropriate karma. Let me know if I missed
you/didn't find you...

Will take a look at the clutch info...

I see that a Jira was created to create an apache login for Roman, was a new account request
sent to root@?

--kevan