bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finally joined
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:25:28 GMT
Hi all guys,
thank you very much a lot for your feedbacks :)
Gerhard, don't worry, by nature I always respect someone else's ideas
and I appreciate very much your point of you, and let me explain why
including this kind of extensions (not just Guice) is imho still a
good idea:
- added value: just providing the JSR303 core implementation could be
a limit, the added value is in a serie of tools that other similar
communities don't provide (yet);
- reusability: if different communities start adding int their project
similar features, makes sense centralizing the efforts in a single
point where everybody interested can participate.

So I would be more than pleased to start importing my stuff in the
sandbox place as Donald and Matthias suggested.
Have a nice day, all the best,
Simo