bval-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Stumm <roman.st...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] conversion utilities
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:27:08 GMT
Hi,

good point. one dependency to a XML framework is enough. we can keep
JAXB (which is part of the JDK anyway) or use the Apache Digester, which
I haven't used yet.
XStream is only required for the non-jsr303 parts. We can remove some
code in this area (e.g. dependencies to freemarker, xstream) or do we
want to keep these non-jsr303 functionality?

Roman