bval-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Collections type parametrization
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:20:29 GMT
+1 as long as we don't break spec/TCK testing (which I haven't had time
to start running yet.)

I'd really like to get the BV 1.0 TCK setup and running before we start
making drastic changes to the codebase.

If others are interested in helping to run and fix TCK problems, there
is a ASF/Sun NDA that Kevan Miller or myself can send you....

-Donald