bval-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] conversion utilities
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:23:33 GMT
Hi Donald,
I'm sorry I'ven't been more precise. In my previous post I ment that
from bval "core" module I'd like to move in it the js303 and all
non-jsr303 components outside in separated modules (rather than
removing) and not fragmenting the code, so users in the proper core
module have just the jsr303 reference implementation.
Optional modules give, IMHO, the added value to our project, providing
nice stuff that "competitors" (like hibernate-validation) don't.
I would just give my +1 to the proposed idea but maybe I created a
misunderstanding, and I'm sorry for that.
Have a nice day, best regards!!!
Simo