bval-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Bean Validation 0.3-incubating
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 07:15:54 GMT
There have been objections. Mainly that a small lib like bval shouldnt bring its own log layer
along. java.util.logging is not as good as other logging frameworks, but it doesn't force
the user into just another logging framework deathmatch...

And as tooling for jul gets better from year to year, there is hardly a technical argument
why one should not use it today.

LieGrue
strub