bval-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Bean Validation 0.3-incubating
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:07:25 GMT

On Feb 9, 2011, at 2:15 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> There have been objections. Mainly that a small lib like bval shouldnt bring its own
log layer along. java.util.logging is not as good as other logging frameworks, but it doesn't
force the user into just another logging framework deathmatch...

> And as tooling for jul gets better from year to year, there is hardly a technical argument
why one should not use it today.

I scanned the list. Can't say that I found what I would call "objections". Seemed more like
ambivalence. Anyway, if there are objections, let's get them resolved. If there aren't, then
let's move the vote along.

--kevan