bval-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bval2 release?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:32:07 GMT
For the ones I did, I just wrote it with "my words". This is not part of
the signature so technically you can write a summary of your holidays
(don't please ;)).
If you have time let's enhance it, if not we can do a .0.1 for it, no issue
and happy to lead this next release if needed.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Le lun. 10 sept. 2018 à 14:45, Matt Benson <mbenson@apache.org> a écrit :

> The Geronimo versions of the v1.x specs never had any Javadoc to speak of.
> This seems to be a problematic area anyway: how to document an API without
> infringing the copyright of the reference API.
>
> Matt
>
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018, 2:05 AM Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > wohuuu, trying to make up a bit time today or tomorrow to push the
> > geronimo-validation_2.0_spec release.
> >
> > If you want to add some JavaDocs before that then plz ping me and I wait
> > bit.
> > Need to run the compat checks anyway before we can ship it.
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub
> >
> > > Am 28.08.2018 um 15:57 schrieb Matt Benson <mbenson@apache.org>:
> > >
> > > Good catch, Mark! Thanks!
> > >
> > > Matt
> > >
> > > On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 6:53 AM Mark Struberg
> <struberg@yahoo.de.invalid

> over
> > at

> > push