bval-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wetmore <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating the website
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2021 14:21:27 GMT
Hi:

Happy new year!

The task is to move creation of your website off the Apache CMS and onto another technology
like Pelican. If your website is fairly static this should not be a hard task; if there are
complexities, Infra is happy to advise.

However, we need to get going on this, as bval is among the last TLPs still on the Apache
CMS.

Andrew