calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Optiq/Calcite monthly report
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 21:36:52 GMT
I've signed off on the report.  As a side note, I don't really consider
'Create a product worthy of a "1.0" label.' as a legitimate gate for
graduation.  It is time to graduate when the community has learned the
Apache way enough to have it's own PMC and manage it's own project with
only board oversight rather than mentor oversight.  How mature the
product is is one measure of the community, but if everything else is in
order I wouldn't hold graduation over an immature code base.

Alan.

--
Sent with Postbox <http://www.getpostbox.com>

--