calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jul...@hydromatic.net>
Subject Re: calcite mailing lists
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 21:28:28 GMT
Yeah, the process of renaming Apache resources is moving really slowly. Only one of the sub-tasks
of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8413 has been done,

I changed the names of various things in the documentation, assuming that infra would make
the changes fairly quickly, but they haven't moved as fast as I hoped they would.

So, you're still on the official list, dev@optiq.incubator.apache.org.

Julian