calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-0.9.1-incubating (release candidate 1)
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:04:24 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a build for Apache Calcite 0.9.1-incubating, release candidate 1.

As I have explained in a discussion thread, the project is being
renamed from Optiq to Calcite. This is the first release that the
artifacts use the org.apache.calcite namespace. Some other aspects of
the project (e.g. the project site, the git repository, and some of
the package names in the code) have yet to be renamed, and will be
renamed in the next week or two. I believe that it is in our
community's interest to release artifacts under the new name, now.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release.

The commit to be voted upon:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-optiq/commit/6801257324d7515f91c61877a0edd0863c0433f5

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
http://people.apache.org/~jhyde/apache-calcite-0.9.1-incubating-rc1/

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecalcite-1000

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/jhyde.asc

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Calcite 0.9.1-incubating.

The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of
at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Calcite 0.9.1-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Julian