calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <mpath...@umail.iu.edu>
Subject Re: time to hour converison
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 22:08:35 GMT
Hi Julian,

Look like error was due to an old jar. Query went through parsing after
cleaning and rebuilding Calcite. But I am still getting

"Streaming aggregation requires at least one monotonic expression in GROUP
BY clause".

Most probably this should be due to incompatibilities in my query planner
code and new changes to 'chi' branch. I'll debug and see whats going on.

Thanks for the help.

Milinda