calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: JDK updates for CI
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:40:27 GMT
Also, I forgot to add that I would also update the source and target
versions for maven-compiler-plugin to 1.8. I think that this would allow us
to close CALCITE-2027. (Although if Julian wants to leave it open to track
things we can now do with 1.8 that makes sense to me as well.)

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org