calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject [REVIEW] Request for Review CALCITE-3302 (CLASSIFIER for MR)
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:52:50 GMT
Hi all,

as I try to make progress towards the *full* functionality of MATCH_RECOGNIZE in Calcite I
added support for the CLASSIFIER function.
The issue can be found in [1] and the PR in [2].

I would kindly ask for a review and some comments as the current implementation works BUT
is not elegant and not as Calcite-esque as I would like.
I think I should add some kind of Context for MR or so but would really like to get some input.
After finishing that I would like to add more and more MR functions, like e.g [3].

Thanks!
Julian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3302
[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1419