calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.21.0
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2019 06:20:14 GMT
Hi all,

The release is advancing quite well, yet we have 22 issues marked for
1.21.0 [1].

>From those, the following 5 seem to be the most important:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1581
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2302
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3122
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3224
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3228

I will try to have an RC for the 26th of August so let's try to get them in.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12333950