Hello, I installed cloudstack 4.3.0 and create de zone,pod,cluster,  I upload the template for system vm but and not see in the GUI and CLI inform that upload is good the command execute is

/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m /mnt/secondary -u http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.3/systemvm64template-2014-04-13-mastervmware.ova -h vmware -F

Please help me

Thanks,

Cordialmente / Best regards,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460  Ext  251  | Cel: 3124509565

 | Oficina 202 |

www.o4it.com | ymora@o4it.com

http://www.o4it.comhttp://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504https://twitter.com/o4ithttps://www.facebook.com/o4itofficialhttps://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.