cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From benoit lair <kurushi4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS43][MGMT Server][Load Balancing]
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:27:11 GMT
Hi,

i retried an install of LB Mgmt servers :

On the first mgmt server 192.168.0.10 i tried a :
cloudstack-setup-databases cloud:password@192.168.0.200
<cloud%3Apassword@192.168.0.10> --deploy-as=root:mypassroot -e file -m
mypassphrase -k mypassphrase -i 192.168.0.100

192.168.0.100 is the vip of the netscaler
the 192.168.0.10 if the first mgmt server node (192.168.0.11 is the second)

Whe i try to start the mgmt server i have this error :

2014-10-31 16:05:14,246 DEBUG [c.c.s.ConfigurationServerImpl] (main:null)
Execution is successful.
2014-10-31 16:05:14,285 INFO  [c.c.c.ClusterManagerImpl] (main:null) Start
configuring cluster manager : ClusterManagerImpl
2014-10-31 16:05:14,285 INFO  [c.c.c.ClusterManagerImpl] (main:null)
Cluster node IP : 192.168.0.100
2014-10-31 16:05:14,292 ERROR [o.a.c.s.l.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle]
(main:null) Failed to configure ClusterManagerImpl
javax.naming.ConfigurationException: cluster node IP should be valid local
address where the server is running, please check your configuration

And the management server does not start.

What did i miss ?

Thanks for your responses.

Regards, Benoit.