cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: ACS 4.2.1 - realhostip.com unable to access console Pleas click here for an importan msg
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:38:36 GMT
For every public ip(say xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) of CPVM/SSMV in your system you
need to add the entry in /etc/hosts in the following way.
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.realhostip.com

This should be done by every user (who accesses consoles of vms or uses
copy/download template functionalities) on their respective machines.

Thanks,
-Nitin