cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network limits and busines usage of those
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:29:14 GMT
Hi Lucian,

I understand that default network throtling rate is 200Mbps - but if
running public cloud - how do you charge customers ?
Give them some average price for 200 Mbps and that's it ? What if a
customer wants 500Mbps - you lock them on 200 Mbps (it is an option of
course, just asking) ?

Private cloud is fine - but public ones... ?
thx

--

Andrija Panić