cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS agent consumes a lot of RAM
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:21:42 GMT
This is what I see on ACS 4.4.2, so perhaps you make same/similar changes,
with limiting java RAM usage etc:

[root@compute1 ~]# grep -ir Xmx /etc/
/etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6-nonssl.conf:JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false -Xmx2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M
-XX:MaxPermSize=800m"

/etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6.conf:JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false -Xmx2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M
-XX:MaxPermSize=800m"
/etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6-ssl.conf:JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/etc/cloudstack/management/cloudmanagementserver.keystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=vmops.com -Xmx2g
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:MaxPermSize=800m
-XX:PermSize=512M"

--

Andrija Panić