cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VR - network throtling rate
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:04:35 GMT
Hi Sanjeev, it's done:

Just a clarification: does the VR get's it's current network throttling
rates from Network Offering that is used for the *very first* Network/Tier
created - since you can also add private networks with different Network
Offerings (and network throttling rates)  - so just trying to figure out
what is the link between VR's rates and Network Offerings, since we can
have multiply private/isolated guest networks interconnected by VR ?

Thanks,

--

Andrija Panić