cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The specified pod is in avoid set, returning
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:24:10 GMT
Check your network connectivity, if all hosts are UP etc.

2014-11-26 16:14:47,835 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(Job-Executor-1:ctx-300e8909 ctx-c12a818e) Unable to contact resource.
com.cloud.exception.ResourceUnavailableException: Resource [Pod:1] is
unreachable: Unable to apply dhcp entry on router

--

Andrija Panić