cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Network limits and busines usage of those
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:05:11 GMT
Hi folks,

I was wondering what is your way/experience with billing customers the
bandwith.

Example - since network usage stats are almoust imposible to extract (let
me know if I'm wrong...) do you i.e.
- offer clients different flat rates i.e. 100 Mb/s, 200 Mb/s, 500 Mb/s,
-  or maybe just have i.e. 1G link, with only i.e. 200Mb/s networrk
offering etc.

In general I'm inerested to know what are best practices for business in
some sense - what and how do you ofer to your clients, what are the methods
for charging bandwith...

And again I understand that some business user may not be willing to share
their model/know how, but again I would really appriciate any info on
this...

thanks.
--

Andrija Panić