cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Motty Cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject ACS 4.4.1 XenServer 6.2 - VMs lost connection in "Isolated" network
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:45:35 GMT
Hi All,

I have total of about 5 VMs on "Isolated" network, but they lost
connection to outside world. I am able to ping the VR but can't ping to
outside world. If I log in to VR, am able to ping anywhere outside or
inside network.

out of the 5 VMs, 3 machines never loose connection, the two VMs that do
loose connection are windows machines. To get the connection again, I
have to restart VR. Any ideas?

I want to mentioned that, I have three other "Isolated" networks in the
same zone. I do not have problems with other "Isolated" networks.

I do need help!

Thanks,
Motty