cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Kirch <trel...@trelane.net>
Subject ok, so I followed the instructions (noob question)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 04:01:22 GMT
I've got cloudstack running, I've imported my instance, I have the
console running but I can't connect to the instance.  I'm configured as
a flat layer2 network, and the firewall on the instance is disabled for
testing.  does cloudstack have a firewall somewhere?
the entire thing is set up on 192.168.100.0/24 with 30-99 reserved for
cloudstack, and 100+ reserved to DHCP.  I can console to the host
(thanks for the help earlier on that) and can ping, and can ping
machines on the local lan, but they cannot connect.

Andrew