cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject Re: Failed to register an ISO
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 13:29:18 GMT
Thanks Abhi, I realized the problem is not only about it, when I try to
create or deploy a new VM, it shows the following error:

  *
    User VM

    Failed to deploy Vm with Id: 42on Host with Id: null

    Mon29 Dec 2014 19:22:27 GMT

So I can do nothing, I can't create VMs or deploy them from a template.
How can I fix it?
*

Regards,
José

* Teléf. (593-2)2993100 ext. 1639
Teléf. (593-99)8-824047
El 29/12/2014 a las 21:50, Abhinandan Prateek escribió:
> Check this wiki here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting
> This will help you troubleshoot the download issue.
>
> -abhi
>
>> On 30-Dec-2014, at 12:50 am, José Egas López <joseegas@farmaenlace.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I have some ISOs registered on my CS Platform, but today I wanted to add
a new ISO, I register the ISO, but when I saw the "status" attribute it shows nothing. I tried
to register it again and tried to register another ISO too, but it seems CS is not downloading
the ISO. The web server is operating ok. What can I do to solve it?
>> --
>> *
>>

>> Regards,
>> José