cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: ACS 4.4.1 XenServer 6.2 - VMs lost connection in "Isolated" network
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:40:14 GMT
Check routes on the guests that are having trouble. You should verify if the public traffic
from these guests is reaching the router.

-----Original Message-----
From: Motty Cruz [mailto:motty.cruz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 December 2014 11:46 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: ACS 4.4.1 XenServer 6.2 - VMs lost connection in "Isolated" network

Hi All,

I have total of about 5 VMs on "Isolated" network, but they lost connection to outside world.
I am able to ping the VR but can't ping to outside world. If I log in to VR, am able to ping
anywhere outside or inside network.

out of the 5 VMs, 3 machines never loose connection, the two VMs that do loose connection
are windows machines. To get the connection again, I have to restart VR. Any ideas?

I want to mentioned that, I have three other "Isolated" networks in the same zone. I do not
have problems with other "Isolated" networks.

I do need help!

Thanks,
Motty