cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abdul Rasool <rasool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource mismatch on CS
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 09:06:37 GMT
Hi,

can some one help me on this please ...?

Hi,

I have configured my CS guest on DELL M620 blade server which has 2
physical sockets but when I check on the infrastructure --> hostes-->
node001 it shows The Number of CPU Sockets -1.

could you please assist me why CS is showing only 1 sockets instead of 2.

Thanks
AR