cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abdul Rasool <rasool...@gmail.com>
Subject VR is not able to ping from node002
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:58:08 GMT
Hi,

In my setup I have 2 computing nodes both are same HW platform, in that I
have created multiple guest VMs which is working fine in first node. when I
migrate any guest VM to second node I am loosing connection to the guest
VM. when I start debugging the issue I found my VR is running on node001
which is not reachable from node002 via  169.254.0.0 network.

also when I do brctl show in node001 I could see there are so many
interfaces are created but the same interfaces are not available in
node002.

could some one help me why the virtual bridge interfaces are not created in
my node002 machine ?

Thanks
AR