cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Abdul Rasool <rasool...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Resource mismatch on CS
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 02:52:23 GMT
Hi Somesh

Sorry for the wrong in put. Here i am referring to my hyperviser host which
has 2 physical sockets but the same is not showing in CS.

In my case i have configured 2 hypervisers which has same capacity. (Dell
M620 blade )total no of sockets in my both hypervisers is 4 sockets but
when i check the same on CS UI which is showing only 2.

I am using KVM as my hypervisor and 10 guest VMs are running on it.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thx
AR