cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vahric Muhtaryan <vah...@doruk.net.tr>
Subject Re: SaaS or PaaS
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 23:55:54 GMT
Felippe, are you using such software right now ? Can you share feedbacks

Also Jose check ubuntu juju and MAAS , right now I m interesting with it.
I understood from my first reads , as a bare metal or virtual MAAS can
manage the whole resource environment (means cpu and ram and disk ) means
on ACS you can create multiple VM and introduce it to MAAS and then using
juju , you can deploy wordpress , mysql , memcached and with DNS
integration ready to use environments could be , looks like its possible
but not sure need to install and deploy first to give you better feedback
but also you can take a look
I understood Ubuntu is become more important have a strong openstack and
provisioning background and also they are look like first IBM Power cpu
supported Linux dist. Without virtualization need to check out !
VM

On 10/12/14 21:49, "Felippe da Motta Raposo"
<felippe.raposo@corp.globo.com> wrote:

>There is also Tsuru <https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru> which is a PaaS
>developed by globo.com.

>> CumuLogic is a nice tool for PaaS and it works with ACS and others
>>
>> On Wednesday, December 10, 2014, José Egas López
>><joseegas@farmaenlace.com
>> >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Thank you!
>> > Those for IaaS, and for SaaS?